Monday 30 September 2013

Clas Ohlson Manchester

I was quite excited when I found this next mistake - possibly an indication of how sad a life I lead :-)
I was mostly excited because this is an error that many many people must see everyday yet nothing has been done about it. I don't know how long it has been incorrect for as this is the first time I've seen this sign.

I saw the sign at the Clas Ohlson in Manchester Arndale Centre. It was the main store information sign at one of the entrances to the shop - see the picture below and spot the mistake!
It's a pretty clear spelling mistake, my eye was drawn straight to it - ofiice instead of office. I imagine it's not been corrected due to money constraints but it's still poor to leave it up. I wonder if any of the other signs around the shop also have this mistake or if it's just this particular sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment