Thursday 11 October 2012

PANDORA Magazine

Hello again!

My apologies for another big break from posting on this blog.
I have just received an email from PANDORA - the jewellery company who make pretty bracelets and charms, amongst other items.

Today the email had a link to their e-magazine, showing off their new 'street style' charms.
The error is a simple one - though it's not easy to tell whether it's a typo or lack of knowledge of which spelling was correct for the sentence. In the middle of the image it says 'click images too see more styles'. 'Too' of course should read 'to'.

On a separate note, I really like the New York and Rome charms (I should have made the image larger so you could see the Rome one - sorry!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes you should have made it bigger - I wanna see the Rome one! :p x

    ReplyDelete